Examination (assessment and seat booking)
http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=opzioni-binarie-con-minimo-deposito-di-20-euro&477=15 (A) Examination (assessment and seat booking)
follow site 1. A candidate appearing for the examination is unable to apply, as his earlier examination result for the lower grade or the same grade has been processed manually and therefore not found in the system. In such cases, a message “Result / Last result is in process” is displayed on screen. In all such cases, the candidates are requested to send an e-mail to the concerned MMD with the copy to the supervisory officer, along with the details of the previous examination. The MMDs have been given the facility/rights to enable such candidates for applying for the examination.
como ligar gratis para portugal 2. Request for increasing the available seats for a particular subject may please be taken up through an e-mail with the Supervisory officer of MMD with a copy to Nautical Advisor or Chief Surveyor, as the case may be.
3. Examination fee paid but challan not generated: On some occasions, the candidate, who pays the examination fee, does not get the acknowledgement, even when the amount is debited from his/her account. In absence of the acknowledgement, the candidate makes the payment twice or sometimes thrice. In such cases, the candidates are requested not to pay the fee again, but wait for three working days. In the three working days, the necessary reconciliation with the e-payment service provider would be carried out and the acknowledgment would be generated. More importantly, the candidate is also informed that he would not miss the seat booking, in such cases. The seat booking would have taken place as the fee has been received. In case, there is delay of more than three working days in the re-conciliation, the candidate may please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. The above is applicable only in those cases where the fee has been debited from the candidate’s account, but the acknowledgement is not generated. This is not applicable in case where the message “Payment failed” is displayed. Failed payment status can be due to multiple reasons i.e. (a) wrong card details (b) session timeout (c) Bank server failure. In these cases, the seafarer may make another attempt to pay fees.
click 4. It is once again requested that the candidates may follow the instruction at serial no 3 above and not make multiple payments. In those cases, where the candidates makes multiple payments in spite of the instructions, the process of refund would be initiated later for which the candidate may please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. Process for refund of the fee would be initiated by the e- Governance cell, only in those cases, wherein there has been multiple payments by the candidate on account of the technical problem listed at serial no 3 above.
5. Candidates are advised that before the payment of the examination fee and submission of the application, they may reconfirm the month, paper, type of examination and other details filled in by them. No change of month or type of examination is possible online, once the seat is booked. In such cases, if the candidate wishes to apply for some other month or some other paper, the fee paid cannot be adjusted in the system. In such cases the candidate would have to do a fresh booking and pay the fee again. It is also informed that the candidate cannot make more than one booking for the same month. For eg- If the candidate has booked for the month of October, he cannot make another booking for October. If he desires to do so, his earlier booking would have to be rejected by the MMD concerned. On rejection of application, he can book the seat again with payment of fee.
6.If the candidate wishes to transfer his seat booking, he may submit an online application form available at e-gov login-à Examination àApplication for transfer of seat booking. The application would be transmitted online to the transferor MMD and would be processed by it. Once the transferor MMDs processes the said application, the seat would automatically be transferred to the desired MMD. Delay in transfer of seat booking may please be taken up with the MMD concerned.
While preparing for exams all books are easily available online on Amazon, flipcart etc
- stock option avis - Con anyoption il trading di opzioni binarie scopre un nuovo livello! I trader potranno approfittare di straordinari strumenti di Certificate of Competency [COC] :
The processing of application for the COC and uploading of the same in the DGS website is done by the issuing authorities in DGS Head quarters. For any queries related to the same, you are requested to forward an e-mail to mail ids mentioned above with copy to the supervisory officer. It is mentioned that the process for application for COC has now been made online since 17.12.15. For making the application the candidates may please click to ‘CoC, DC Endorsement, GMDSS Radio Operator’ after login on to e-Governance at www.dgshipping.gov.in. Steps/instructions for making the application are mentioned in the module itself. The processing of application for revalidation of COC is done at respective MMDs. For any queries related to the same, you are requested to forward an e-mail to mail ids mentioned above with copy to the supervisory officer. The process for online application for revalidation for COC is expected to be online shortly.
RENEWING COC, Planning to go back for sailing, purchase all necessary items online on Amazon, Flipcart etc.
- http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=broker-opzioni-binarie-con-trading&f38=89 Dangerous Cargo Endorsement and GMDSS certificate
The processing of applications for the Dangerous cargo endorsement and GMDSS certificate and uploading of the same in the DGS website is done by the MMDs. For any queries related to the same, you are requested to forward an e-mail respective MMDs with a copy to supervisory officer. It is mentioned that the process for application for DC Endorsement & GMDSS has now been made online since 17.12.15. For making the application the candidates may please click to ‘CoC, DC Endorsement, GMDSS Radio Operator’ after login on to e- Governance at www.dgshipping.gov.in. Steps/instructions for making the application are mentioned in the module itself.
Planning to join the Ship, Order all your required items online through Amazon, Flipcart etc
- go to site Continuous Discharge Certificate [CDC] and Certificate of Competency (Cook):
- Queries related to application made for fresh CDC/renewal/replacement /duplicate CDC and Certificate of Competency (Cook) may be directly taken to the respective Shipping Master with the copy to supervisory officer.
- Requests for correction in the online CDC database and the CDC booklet such as expiry date/issue date/passport number etc may please be taken up directly with the respective Shipping Master office.
- It is seen that while applying for the CDC online, the candidates scan and upload the entire page/sheet containing the photograph or signature. As a result, the photograph and signature, that appears on the CDC while printing is of very small size. It is requested that only the photograph or signature may be selected/highlighted and scanned and not the entire page. After uploading the same, the candidate may submit the application only after checking that the scanned photograph or signature properly fits in the respective fields. If not, the candidate is requested to re upload the same.
It is mentioned that the process for application for Certificate of Competency (Cook) has now been made online since 17.12.15. For making the application the candidates may please click to ‘CDC Management & CoC as Cook’ after login on to e- Governance at www.dgshipping.gov.in. Steps/instructions for making the application are mentioned in the module itself.